2014 Dassault Falcon - 7X SN251
- Delivery Year: 2014
- Total Hours: 1,512 Since New
- Total Cycles: 754 Since New
- Asking Price: Make Offer
- 16 Passenger Configuration, Fwd Galley & Aft Lavatory
- Aircraft Enrolled on ESP Gold & MSP
- 2020 Avionics Mandate Ready: EASy II Upgrade including ADS-B Out, FANS 1A+ & CPDLC
- Lightning Sensor System, Electronic Jeppesen Charts, SSQAR
- Aero H+ Inmarsat Satcom, Classic & Swift Broadband w/ Cabin Wifi
Engines / APU
Engines Model: Pratt & Whitney Canada PW307A
- Each Engines Total Hours: 1,512 Since New
- Each Engines Total Cycles: 754 Since New
- APU Total Hours: 1,822 Since New
- APU Total Cycles: 1,929 Since New
INSTALLED OPTIONAL AVIONICS & EQUIPMENT
- 3rd VDR mode A w/ VDL2 Installed
- CMU with AFIS functionality
- ARINC DIRECT AMI Database for EASy II (Compatible with CPDLC)
- IMPROVED MILTOPE flightdeck printer
- Swift Broadband SATCOM: Honeywell MCS - 7120
- Electronic Jeppesen Charts
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC) - ATN
- EASy II - FANS 1A
- FANS1A-capable SATCOM configurations on Inmarsat
- ADS-B Out
- Lightning Sensor System - Honeywell LSS-860
- LSS Antenna Installation Improvement Recording
- CTS Solid State QAR (SSQAR) with ARINC 429 interface
- P&W Flight data Acquisition Storage and Transmission system (FAST)
16 passengers Configuration with Fwd Galley and Aft Lavatory.
- LH 13” Convertible Crew Closet, located behind the Pilot Seat.
- Floor tracking flight deck Third Crewmember seat, certified for takeoff and landing in the forward-facing position only, located behind the Copilot Seat.
- RH 30” Forward Lavatory located in front of the Main Entrance Door.
- RH 50” Main Galley, located aft of the Fwd Lavatory.
- LH 7.8” M.E.D. Curtain Box, LH 15” Galley Annex, and LH 23” Entertainment Cabinet are located directly aft of the Main Entrance Door.
- Cabin Sliding door, stowed on the aft side of the Main Galley, provides separation between the entryway and the Passenger Cabin.
- Forward Cabin consists of four 20” GCSS 16G Single Seats, and two Console Tables.
- Mid Cabin consists of one LH Electrical Hi/Low dining table, two LH 18” GCSS 16G Dual Seats, and two RH 18” single seats and one RH console table (RH seats located forward and aft of the emergency exit will be modified to limit their movements in order to prevent any obstruction of the exit when placed in their most adverse position, in order to comply with EASA Policy CM-CS-002).
- Aft Cabin Dividers with Manual stowable Curtain provides a separation between the Mid Cabin and the Aft Cabin.
- Aft Cabin consists of one LH 15” Divan Cabinet, one LH 80” 16G three-place Electrical Divan with 4” armrests, one RH 15” Divan Cabinet, and one RH 80” 16G three-place Electrical Divan with 4” armrests.
- Aft Lavatory consists of a RH 47” Toilet-Vanity, and a LH 47” Closet.
- Aft Baggage Compartment.
Specifications are subject to verification by purchaser upon Inspection. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and/or removal from the market without prior notice.